Zeus Technology Solutions provides call centre services and a range of technology, software and IT consultancy services to the legal, medical and insurance sectors in the UK, USA and Australia.
We work in partnership with our group and external clients to provide a full range of outsourced IT, Software Development and call centre services.
When you join Zeus Technology Solutions, you will be encouraged to contribute to the team ethos. We are in a period of continued growth, and we are looking for dynamic, hardworking, and driven people to join the Zeus family in our exciting journey ahead.
We are currently looking for Proclaim Developers at all levels.
You will be:
- Developing external client’s proclaim system as per their requirements.
- Consulting with external parties, planning workflows and job specifications from requirements meetings.
- Taking ownership of your workload and time to ensure that project deadlines are reached.
- Working as part of the wider development team.
- Acting as a mentor for junior members of staff.
- Delivering training where necessary.
Main responsibility of the role
This role is client facing and you will spend most of your time showcasing your Proclaim development skills to create and enhance Proclaim Workflow for our clients.
You will be responsible for all elements of the Proclaim Development tools and will work closely with the Senior Management team and our clients to ensure quality and service delivery is maintained to the highest level.
Development of Proclaim
- Adhering to our quality standards and consultants handbook
Communication and organisation
- Great Time management
- Workflow design
- Client Relationship Management
- Team Working and collaboration
Skills & expertise required
- Proclaim Developer with a minimum of 3 years experience using the Proclaim Development Environment
- Writing Linked Actions and Maths items
- Screen Designer
- Workflow Maintenance
- Designing and developing bespoke workflow using Visio or Lucid Chat
- Advanced Reports
- CSV, CDH and XML Data template Import and Export
- Directory Monitoring
- Task Server Administration
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- MIWH Maintenance
Desirable but not essential
- System Integrations
- Web Services Admin
- Rest Services
- SLIPs and Accounts functions.
- Excel PIVOTs and Data Modelling
The role will be primarily working from home, with occasional travel to our Liverpool offices and client offices (COVID permitting).
A standard working week is 35 hours, Monday to Friday (no weekend work). We offer a substantial benefits as part of your package with Zeus Technology Solutions, with the opportunity to become exposed to new technologies and software development skills.
- A blended working environment, allowing a combination of home working and time to be spent in our offices. Providing the best of both worlds – whether that is saving time and money on a daily commute and improving employee work life balance, or allowing a period of office working to come together and work collaboratively with your Manager and peers.
- 33 days leave per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- Perks at Work benefits, including earning points when shopping, money saving deals and exclusive offers available.
- Gym allowance to pay for membership at a gym of your choice.
- Medicash proactive cover for you and your dependants, which includes a range of benefits including:
– Specialist consultation and diagnostic testing;
– Independent medical consultations;
– Therapies such as physiotherapy, sports massage, acupuncture, osteopathy, chiropractic assessments/treatment, reflexology, reiki, Indian head massage;
– Prescriptions paid for;
– Free flu jabs and inoculations available;
– Free eye tests;
– Paid dental treatments, including accident and injury;
– Revolutionary health and wellbeing apps;
– And much more!
- Access to Employee Assistance Programmes for professional assistance with physical, mental and financial health for you and your household!
- Life insurance.
- Large social events, team events and team building throughout the year.
- 1 paid day per annum permitted for volunteering at a registered charity.
- Training support offered, with study days available for exams.
- Information Security
Awareness of regulations in relation to the handling of all data, personal or business related, in compliance with legislation and guidelines set out, but not limited to GDPR and ISO 27001.
Equality and Diversity
We are proud to promote equal opportunities at Zeus Technology Solutions. We welcome diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
Note to recruitment agencies – We do not work with agencies so we kindly ask that you do not contact us regarding this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£45,000.00 per year